ApollsDisciplezApollsDisciplez

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

HDC Presents: Mao vs. ER HDC Presents: Mao vs. ER

ER won.

Smoother flow, More focused blows.
Mao only brought kentucky disses, Wich anyone can do.
First verse was a flop.
Enough said.

HDC responds:

THanks for the words!! YEAAA GURRLLL!!!

Rof - Champions Rof - Champions

Stolden

Tonedeff - Champions Freestyle, enough said.

Lejin responds:

Jessica got fucked by her father and gave me to pussy while you rage on a computer about which beats my n***a Frank chooses to make hot. Get some fans you look lonely up on here living fucked up while we getting money and fucking fly bitches.

womp womp way to flop captain pana lmfao

NGHH'11 - Self vs Gasmasq NGHH'11 - Self vs Gasmasq

Gasmasq

Gasmasq always seems to take the punches and turn them back on them, while switching up his flow through out his rap.
Self: your verse only threw 2 punches dumb fuck
Gasmasq: After that you were knocked out
Even tho this was a easy to perdict flip, I must give credit to gasmasq
And to self I must give props to the line
Gasmasq: If they give a trophy for this comp ima hold the cup
Self: the only cup you hold is for you and the other girl
Thats a great flip, and props for it however gasmaskq's material and dynamic flow puts him ahead.

NGHH'11 - glitchs2d vs MadFLeX NGHH'11 - glitchs2d vs MadFLeX

Mad Flex

Glitch lyrical wise is weak, his insults dont really make of a much of a impact. While Flex is slaughtering syllables with a amazing flow, His last lines where he showed how glitch pulled one of all the past mistakes of the competition, Mad Flex is probly one of the best on NG. MadRespect MadFlex

Lounging a Hop Lounging a Hop

Beautiful

I loved the feal of this, However before the drums and baseline came In I could hear the static looping tho a small flaw it definatly anoyed me somewhat, Other than that perfect track.

NGHH'11 - Pigpen Vs Nimbus NGHH'11 - Pigpen Vs Nimbus

Nimbus

Nimbus's rhymes and delivery were high grade as always, Pigpen dident seem to be able to make to much of a clever insult, While nimbus had a new Insult comin in every few lines, While rhymein more sylaballs. PigPen brought Its hard, But Nimbus slaughterd.

NGHH'11 - Q-sik vs Glitch NGHH'11 - Q-sik vs Glitch

Props to Qsik

Qsiks lines were quite clever, The sharpie and rat line was just raw, however the second verse dident run as hard execpt the "National debt" line.
Glitch dident seem to make any insults with any cleverness behinde them, And his lyrics werent to hard. Overall qsik gets my vote.

NG KnockOut 2011 [MadFLeX] NG KnockOut 2011 [MadFLeX]

Talent

The icecream cone line was just raw.. And your syllables are off the hook.
5/5 Rating
10 stars
Personal: 8

MadFLeX responds:

thanks, man...good lookin out!

Raindrops on the Window Raindrops on the Window

Good work.

I myself a somewhat new composer on FL studio, Understand its quite painfull to make proper beats, and get used to everything. I love the rifts momentum, It puts me in a relaxing state towards the end Wich is how I wana feal by time the track ends
I give you a:
3/5 rating
7 Stars
Personal rating: 6.5/10

Turtlekid1 responds:

Thanks for dropping a line! I'm glad you like it.